8.22.2016

Shop my Instagram Images

baby girl and dad


I stole this photo from our baby Instagram account {@navyandbaby} because it was too cute not to share! And I really do need her dress in my size: navy gingham and ruffle. Adorable. 



beautycounter enlightening treatment pads


As I said on Instagram, these are my favorite things in my medicine cabinet. I like to use an entire set and then switch products to keep my skin on its toes. And this way I don't have to pick a favorite!


white flutter dress


This photo was from a blog post a couple of weeks ago {seen here} but this white flutter sleeve dress was recently marked down on sale, so I had to re-share!




neon pink nikes


Because you never had enough tennis shoes. And the unspoken mom uniform is athleisure. 

PS- these are the shoes in neon yellow that all the Olympians are wearing on the podium. Obsessed now more, for sure. 


blush bell sleeve top


My favorite Nordstrom Sale Purchase. I thought the blush one was great for Christmas card photos and fall date nights. 


saint laurent blush nano


Bump outfit post photos are quickly becoming one of my favorite things. {along with my new handbag!}













SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover