8.15.2016

Instagram Roundup

blush booties


Fall is my favorite season and I don't feel ready until I have a new pair of boots or booties. These cut out booties come in fourteen {yes! 14!!!} colors. Kinda obsessed with the navy suede and gray suede.


maternity striped dress and athletic shoes

I originally purchased this dress when running errands at Target {sold out}. It isn't maternity but I was glad to have an easy striped dress to reach for. Shop very similar options below, both maternity and non-maternity alike. 



big sister photo

How adorable is my daughter {in this Bella Bliss dress} meeting my bestie's baby girl?

I have been so nervous to have two kiddos under two. But after watching her with this baby, I was totally confident in how sweet she will be as a big sister. She was so gentle, observatnt and helpful with the baby so I am more excited than ever for our fall!


buffalo check ruffle top


No, this buffalo check top doesn't currently fit. And yes, it is also too hot to wear this now. 

But at this price point, I couldn't resist it for the fall. 



hermes and saint laurent


Gang is all here for a recent date night.




A recent roundup of the best workout gear. 

















SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover