8.29.2016

home sweet home





Some recent design inspiration as seen on Pinterest. 

{follow my Home Sweet Home board here}.

My husband loves looking at houses. LOVES. He is thoroughly convinced that we found our dream house, like, as of last week. Never mind our looming addition of baby #2. Nevertheless, I have taken the opportunity to find inspiration on Pinterest, because who doesn't need a design project, a remodel, a move and a newborn???

Note: as of now, we are not moving forward on the purchase/move, but I can only hold him off for so long! If you follow along on SnapChat, then you know that we go to at least one open house a week!

 I hope you enjoy these gorgeous images, and my Home Sweet Home Pinterest board in the mean time. 



found on Pinterest here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover