8.19.2016

blue, white + shades of fall


gingham shirt and vest

vest and white jeans


j.crew excursion vest and white skinny jeans

gingham shirt and white skinny jeans

saint laurent, ferragamo varina flat and white skinny jeans

gingham shirt and excursion vest


gingham shirt excursion vest and white skinny jeans

sunglasses : RAY-BAN AVIATORS 
necklace : KENDRA SCOTT ELISA c/o
ring : ARROW MIDI RING c/o RocksBox 
get the first month free with code 'navyandorangexoxo'



This vest gets me every year!

I make the excuse that it is the perfect Southern California fall and winter layer {it is}, that it looks good over everything {it does} and I tend to buy one, or two, new colors each fall.

Well, I didn't want to be alone and wanted to let you know that it is currently avaialable and the colors are classic and gorgeous. This year, I think I 'need' the white... 

But also kinda obsessed with this navy polka dot one {that is currently on sale!}.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover