8.03.2016

blue ruffle

blue ruffle dress
monogram necklace and ray-bans
baby blue ruffle maternity dress
ray-bans and monogram
ray-bans, hermes and monogram
baby bump and pink ferragamo
ruffle dress and rockstuds
pastel outfit
pink rockstuds and maternity dress
white hermes and david yurman
baby shower outfit blue and pink
^ I spy a little photo bomber!

baby shower outfit blue and pink
baby blue ruffle dress

dress : BLUE RUFFLE DRESS non-maternity // bag : SALVATORE 
ROCKSTUDS // sunglasses : RAY-BAN AVIATORS // necklace : 


The color of this dress has me swooning.

I couldn't buy it quick enough in hopes that it would be bump friendly. Not only is it bump friendly, but it is easy to throw on and be dressy with minimal effort {what we all want, mommy or not!}. I love the subtle yet feminine ruffle hemline and actually bought this dress version from 2014 with long sleeves and in blush for my baby shower for my daughter!

Fit Note: for mommas-to-be I would size up and for non moms, I would almost recommend sizing down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover