7.19.2016

latern






After coming across this look on Pinterest, I found myself dreaming of a lantern chandelier in an open kitchen. As you have seen on snapchat, I am the biggest fan of our current dining room light, even though we have lived here for five years. 

When I showed these pins to Hamlet, they were able to help me find what I was looking for, plus scones at a fraction of the price. I had fallen in love with this latern chandelier, but originally reached out to Hamlet to help me find coordinating sconces. 

Not only did they find me great sconces {I could never any that I liked!} but an exact latern chandelier, with all items about half of our budget. I can't wait to share via a before and after. 





photos found here, here, here and here


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover