7.11.2016

Instagram roundup


striped tee and statement necklace


Y'all know that I love a great stripe {and this tee is my ultimate favorite}. And I simply couldn't resist this iridescent statement necklace.



gingham ruffle top


This navy gingham ruffle top is beyond!  





white tee and cut off denim shorts


While I love to dress up and showcase when I have showered and had a chance to do my hair on the blog, mom life tends to look like this on a chill weekend.  I recently bought this {non-maternity} perfect tee in every color. 







My mom recently got these gingham heels and I have been drooling over them. 






My 3rd of July outfit for my backyard with my family. This dress is so comfy and budget friendly.






SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover