6.10.2016

white lace

white lace dress

white lace maternity dress

white maternity dress

white lace babydoll dress

white maternity dress with cut outs

white lace maternity dress

chloe scalloped ankle strap flats

white dress and chloe scalloped ankle strap flats

white maternity dress




As seen on Instagram, this budget friendly, non-maternity white lace dress was the perfect thing to slip into my suitcase for our celebratory weekend. {We celebrated 5 years of married bliss!} I orginally was eyeing this dress for a possible maternity shoot, but I have decided against doing one but am excited to get a photo sesh to document our little angel being a big sister {I already have outfits picked out for my two nuggets!}.

But back to this dress...

Under $100, feminine, comfortable and extremely versatile, I have added this to the 'Favorites' section and the 'Mommy Friendly' sections in the navy & orange Boutique as it a great piece that will work for my lovely readers, bump or not! And white is my current obsession. While not slimming, it is the quinesstianal shade of summer. 

SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover