6.09.2016

scalloped swim




Unless you have been living under a rock, you haven't heard of these amazing scalloped swimsuits by Marysia. I am beyond obsessed, even though we are in the middle of bathing suit season and my bump is fully popped. I have been fully tempted to order this Antibes scalloped one piece or this cut out Mott scalloped one piece for next year. 

Both are great for moms and non moms alike as they would be super flattering, no matter what stage your bikini body is in {and would cover up any post baby issues, as well as linea nigra, the dark, homorone induced line that moms get down the center of their bellies. I had mine for a year post birth of my daughter. Thank you breast feeding!}.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover