6.16.2016

pink bow sandals


When I spotted these pink bow sandals on Instagram, I gasped.

I love to look back to when I was young, single and living in New York City. I would wear heels all day and night without a problem. Walking instead of taking the subway, go out dancing, work an event {I was working in PR at the time}. I literally don't know how I did it. I love a great pair of heels like any girl, but I wore these recently and quickly realized that 5 inches heels and being 7 months pregnant do not mix. 

I have always loved flats but now can't really justify buying anything but. I can only imagine that have two under two in the fall will only solidify this sentiment. 

Bam! I just justified these adorable pink bow sandals. You can pre-order them in blush, here.




this post is not sponsored, but I loved the shoes and had to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover