6.13.2016

Instagram Roundup

click directly on the photo to shop the featured product!

chanel bag and tweed jacket


I know that you are sick of seeing this tweed jacket, but I love it and can't stop wearing it. 




scalloped heel sandals


These details were on repeat at the beginning of wedding season when we had back to back weddings. The dress is sold out but these scalloped heels are super comfortable and currently available in new colors {red and gold!}. I love them so much that I have them in two colors and my pregnant feet have totally survived dancing the night away in them.

This lip pairing was the perfect punch for my navy and black ensemble. {Lipstick: Little Buddha // Lipliner: Rosy Rim and is currently on sale for today only at 15% off}.



beautycounter radiance firming


This is my go-to combination to battle signs of aging. Plus, it is totally safe for pregnant mommas {you have no idea how many things aren't!}.




halston black dress


This was a throwback photo to the beginning of the year {when I didn't yet know that I was pregnant!} when I was thinking ahead for all of our 2016 weddings. I fell in love with this black and white Halston dress and was so excited to be able to rent it from Rent The Runway. 

The fit was incredible and I was excited to also rent this blush dress. Yet, the baby bump had other ideas...Nevertheless, I am excited to wear this line sometime in the future for other upcoming weddings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover