6.30.2016

bucket list

Mansur Gavriel blush bucket bag

Mansur Gavriel bucket bag

Mansur Gavriel blush bucket bag


Who didn't fall in love with the bucket bag trend?

Well, I am happy to report that it quickly went from a trend to a style staple that I find to be timeless. It totally reminds me of a Louis Vuitton bucket bag that my grandmother could carry around everywhere in the 80's and 90's. Whenever she would come stay with us, I always assumed it was full of magic tricks and grandmother things. 

Well, like everyone else, I have been eyeing the Mansur Graviel bucket bag since it's launch. Because I wasn't the only one, everytime I was ready to take the plunge, the color I had my heart set on would quickly sell out. So imagine my delight upon stumbling upon Moda Operandi's vass selection of sizes in colors available for pre-order. {Including patent leather!}

Being a mom, I have quickly learned that my satchels and handbags will get their use on date night or in a couple of years when my hands are literally full. Cross body bags, or mine with long straps, have been a life saver and sometimes, I just use the diaper bag as a way to stash my phone and credit card {and thank goodness for Apple Pay!}.

But now I am in love. 

BUT...I can't choose a color!












photos borrowed from Mansur Gavriel Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover