5.12.2016

new sneaks





I have been looking to up my sneaker shoe game. 

I live in these when I'm in my mom uniform of workout leggings and Lululemon and love the way these white converse sneakers looks with everything from leggings to summer dresses, but want something in between that feels more pulled together but comfy.

I fell in love with the Superga Classic Sneaker when thinking of shoes for my son {and have already ordered these in navy for him! I'm five months pregnant...}. I have loved LOVED these pedipeds for my daughter, but find even the unisex styles to be a little feminine. So I have already ordered matching shoes for my son and me! Truth be told, I have ordered multiple colors and styles and need your help!

Do you like :


{now, navy lace would be a no-brainer!}








photos borrowed from Pinterest: 1, 2, 3, 4

1 comment:

  1. LOVELY SNEAKERS DARLING, YOU CAN COMBINE THEM WITH EVERYTHING! HOPE TO SEE YOU GETTING LOTS OF LOOKS WITH LEGGINGS, SKIRTS, DRESSES AND COMBINING THEM NO SOCKS WITH EVERYTHING, SEEMS TO BE SO COMFY!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover