5.06.2016

tweed


tweed jacket

tweed jacket and distressed denim

aviators and tweed

tweed pregnancy style

j.crew tweed jacket

j.crew tweed


maternity distressed white jeans

jacket: TWEED JACKET non-maternity // tank: GRAY LINEN TANK non-maternity // jeans: WHITE DISTRESSED MATERNITY JEANS // shoes: FERRAGAMO VARINA PATENT FLATS // sunglasses: RAY-BAN AVIATORS // bag: SAINT LAURENT NAVY SAC DE JOUR


Rarely do I walk into a store, see something new, and walk out with it.

I like to either go into a store after stalking an item online, ready to buy, or find something in store, go home, mull it over, stalk it online and plan multiple outfits. Or just online shop with the luxury of trying everything on at home with what I already own. But this jacket was a different story. I was running errands, making a return for a one piece that didn't work with my growing baby bump, saw the jacket and fell in love. 

How could you not?

Classic, tweed and with touches of navy, I figured that it would go with everything in my closet. I tried in on in my pre-bump size, {thought} it looked like it would work now and later and proudly walked up to the register. I have still been stalking it online, and posting about it incessantly on Instagram and LIKEtoKNOW.it. It has sold out a couple of times, so you if you feel in love like me, I recommend the impulse purchase.

I have already seen it twice at church, but I truly think that it will be a classic that will be in my closet for years to come {and I plan on altering it post bump if I was wrong on the size.}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover