5.25.2016

navy maternity


navy maternity dress

light wash jean jacket

navy maternity outfit

navy maternity dress

navy blogger outfit

simple navy outfit

navy maternity dress

monogrammed necklace






By now, you are fully aware that I am a navy blue fanatic. With a boy on the way, I find myself gravitating towards the color more and more. Nesting is well under way {and I ordered this for the nursery} but I am also focused on comfort more than ever. Chasing around my daughter and being pregnant is no joke! 

Maternity wear, while you want to wear sweatpants or pjs all day long, I truly believe that when you look good, you feel good. A mom friend of mine recommended with a little extra effort into yourself, {workout, shower, brush your teeth!}, that you will have more peep in your mom step. This dress is so comfortable, in my favorite flattering color and budget friendly, plus so easy to dress up and down is my new favorite maternity must have. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover