5.10.2016

navy

navy double breasted blazer

navy blazer with gold buttons


By now you know that I have a thing for navy. And blazers.

When paired together, I think that there is nothing more classic, versatile and should be in every woman's closet. I have multiple navy blazer and jackets, including  this schoolboy navy blazer, and this navy regent blazer but now I can't stop thinking about this navy double breasted nautical blazer.  Classic with gold button, in a ladylike shade of navy, double breasted {and at a great price point for a timeless piece}, I have one hundred percent talked myself into "needing" this blazer. 

It will look great now paired with summer staples, into fall with cozy cashmere and in winter with leather skinnies. I recommend you follow suit!



photos borrowed from Pinterest found here, here and here.




2 comments:

  1. God, the first blazer is amazing!!! :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover