5.26.2016

Memorial Day Sales!

white lace top and jeans

The best of Memorial Day Sales!

Here is what I already picked up and my favorite sales that I can't get enough of! {and you shouldn't either!}:

-GINGHAM TOP - non-maternity but I couldn't resist! 

-EMBROIDERED FOOTIE PJ- for my little one joining us this fall. 

-CLASSIC RIDING RAIN BOOTS - like I need these in San Diego...but this sale is the perfect reason to stock up for fall. {And I made the excuse that I won't have time to shop for fall with my hands full with 2 under 2}.

-WHITE MATERNITY OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS- the ideal summer dress!

-GIRL'S DRESS IN GEO POP - navy & orange for my little girl.





me optimized in a garment with this bow shoulder striped top. Surely it 
won't work with my bump, but I don't care. It will patiently await in my closet



just helped a bride reader find this for her bridal 
festivities and this is my one-stop-shop for maternity wear







so many adorable peplum options, baby bump or not!



endless options! love this linen romper and this floral statement necklace and all my selections are under $100






image borrowed from here 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover