5.23.2016

@navyandbaby Instagram Roundup


hatch striped top


This top is a must have for all mommas and mommas to be. Overpriced, yes but beyond useful. They are super comfy, and ultra flattering, which can be hard for one item to be so bump friendly from two months to 9+ months. The body is loose and the sleeves are tight making them versatile {I've worn mine with a bold lip, pearls and leather leggings as well as with leggings and flips!}. Beacasue the body is loose, they are also great for nursing.

Truly a mom must have, in my book!





baby girl floral romper


I fell in love with this navy floral romper for my daughter that I ordered it in her current size and the next size up. I call it being prepared...




white pleated top

Lately, I love anything in white. I must be subconsciously enjoying it as white could be a little difficult to keep so with two kiddos under two in the fall.

This white pleated top is super feminine with the long pleats and is non maternity! And at a lovely price point..






Y'all know by now that I am a BeautyCounter addict...

Well, their baby line is also amazing and I can rest assured {which is always nice as a mom} that there are no toxins in any of the products that I put on my little angel's skin. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover