5.19.2016

gathered

ray-bans  and white

white top, jeans and shoes

nude saint laurent crossbody

nude saint laurent
all white outfit and nude bag

white top and jeans

white street style

white pleated top

topshop white top



All white might be my all time favorite "trend."

I use the term trend lightly because I plan to use it as a way to come up with easy outfits to mix up my closet on those days you have "nothing" to wear. 

This top was purchased when the bump started to show but I wasn't yet telling people. Whether you have a bump or not, the gathered pleating makes the shirt anything but basic. And you know I love a great budget friendly find! Plus, I love that this look is pulled together and surprisingly dressy, despite the sneakers. It would so easy to transition to night with a lip, blazer and heels!

1 comment:

  1. SWEETIE, YOU'RE SO WONDERFUL IN ALL WHITE OUTFIT, SO LOVELY, SO CHIC, LOVE YOUR SHIRT STYLED WITH THOSE JEANS AND NO SOCKS CONVERSES, YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL, SO SEXY, SO CUTE, OMFGGGG DARLING, I LOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIT SOOOO MUCHHH, I AM ABOUT TOOOO EEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover