4.25.2016

instagram roundup

click directly on the photo to shop the featured product!
hatch striped tee


This photo was from a super relaxing Saturday. With endless family plans, travel plans and weddings, my little family took advantage of a recent Saturday with nothing to do. Naturally, we went to my favorite bakery for lunch and walked around my hometown of Rancho Santa Fe. 




blush ferragamo

I bought this blush Ferragamo on a whim but I have been surprised how much use I get out of it. I have worn it without the chain as a clutch and as an easy purse alternative with the chain as it has the perfect wallet slots for credit cards and ID and enough space for your phone and lipgloss. And in this delicious shade of blush, it goes with everything and adds the perfect feminine touch to any mom outfit. 

While I know the bag is expensive, I found a couple of similar blush bags below at friendlier prices. 



blazer and jeans


I was very proud of myself for this non-mom, non-maternity mom/ maternity friendly outfit. The only thing that is maternity is the jeans. This navy tiered top {I sized up} has been perfect for the bump. It is totally something that I would have purchased without a baby bump. {plus, its currently on sale!}



straw fedora and ray-bans


This straw fedora was an impulse purchase from the ShopBop sale, but I wear it at least twice a week! It is big enough to keep me in the shade, but not too big that it is oversized. Plus at that price point, I had to get this one too! { Size Note: I have a very large head and a Medium was perfect. I normally have to get hats that have L/XL sizing, but this one must run big. }



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover