4.26.2016

the Boutique is Updated!

my current favorites

Stroller: UPPABABY CRUZ // Cardigan : PINK CASHMERE BABY CARDIGAN // Outfit : BLUE COLLAR POLKA DOT OUTFIT // Top : RUFFLE BACK TOP // Monogram : MONOGRAM APPLIQUE BEDDING // Bag: VALENTINO ROCKSTUD MINI LEATHER TRAPEZE BAG // Shoes : NUDE SUEDE CARRSON HEELS // Stripes: STRIPED DECK TEE // Beauty Favs: THE DRYBAR DETOX DRY SHAMPOO // BEAUTYCOUNTER GENTLE EXFOLIATOR // MAC LIPLINER in Edge to Edge // BEAUTYCOUNTER EYE PERFECTOR // Jeans: SKINNY MATERNITY JEANS // Jeans: DISTRESSED WHITE MATERNITY JEANS 


Have you seen the update boutique???

When you click the "Shop" button on the top navigation bar or the "SHOP MY STYLE" icon on the sidebar, you will be updated to the new and improved boutique! I have been getting a ton of question and emails about great maternity wear so there is a "Mommy Friendly" section. Think outside of the obvious maternity wear and shop cute flowy, bump friendly tops that you will want to wear even if you aren't pregnant, trying or even sure if you want kids. Plus, I love to find things that will work now for my growing bump and later for nursing.

But if are pregnant, like me, don't miss the amazing maternity jeans. I just purchased the two pairs mentioned above and they are cheaper than a designer pair, so I might even be tempted to get a third...

Even if you aren't a mom, there is an updated "Favorites" section that I add to weekly of anything that I find that makes me think of how to add it to my closet.

Don't miss the "Beauty" and "Home" sections too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover