4.06.2016

black and white

black ruffle tunic
chloe ankle strap flats

black top and white jeans


blush ferragamo

chloe flats and white jeans

black hermes clic clac

black and white street style
black scalloped flats

paige white skinny jeans




This top has been getting lots of wear lately. Black, with a ruffle hem and budget friendly, I have worn it with leggings, seen here with faux leather ones and with skinny jeans. Now y'all know why I have been rocking loose tops and peplum tees!

While I am happy to be pregnant in a time where there is cute maternity clothing to be had, I love finding things that would work for a growing baby bump but aren't necessarily maternity. This makes them more likely to be worn long after the baby bump is gone, and I find that they loose tops also make for great nursing options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover