3.31.2016

white oversized

white dress and straw fedora

straw fedora

black patent leather chloe shoes

ray-ban aviators and pink lips

white collared dress

black ferragamo bag



white collared dress

chloe laurent shoesstraw fedora and ray-bans

straw hat outfit

white collared dress



When I first saw this dress, it was pre baby bump and I loved the idea of a crisp white dress for spring and summer. Plus, this price point is just too good to be true {$75!}. I was relieved that it worked for my growing bump and loved the simplistic feeling when paired with black accessories {when do those not make an outfit???}. I feel like I look like I am ready to stroll the summer streets of Paris.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover