3.03.2016

spring tops

spring tops

Top Row: POPLIN PEPLUM SHIRT // FEATHER PEPLUM CAMI // EYELET TOP WITH COLLAR
Bottom Row {all under $100!} : GATHERED SHELL TOP // BLUSH PEPLUM TOP // WHITE FLOWER MESH SHIRT 



I have recently fallen in love with all the above tops for spring. When I spotted this, I immediately fell in love....and then saw the price. I am determined to find a budget friendly similar look and promise to share with you when I do!  

But this blush peplum long sleeve top satisfies the craving  and it won't break the bank. I think that all of these will all be fun with white and distressed denim and even with distressed denim shorts and feminine flats when the weather warms up {it already has here!}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover