3.08.2016

Pinterest Tuesday : Little Girl's Room


With house hunting {we are seeing a new one this afternoon!} and continued discussions of a remodel, I have totally taken my role in this seriously: Pinterester. {@navyandorange} 

While I have been getting great ideas of our {growing} list of wants in a new home, I am having fun of thinking of creating fun, creative yet chic play places for our family. I couldn't help but immediately fall in love with this blush and black little girls room that I found here

I want that carpet, like, yesterday and I love that the mom proclaimed that she wanted to balance the girls shade of pink with a more elegant stance on a perfect little space for a perfect little girl. 

I have pinned it away for a new home or new remodel...and promise to keep you posted!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover