3.17.2016

new bedding

Applique Monogrammed Shams

monogrammed cocktail napkins

Orange Applique Monogrammed Shamsmonogrammed guest towels

Navy Applique Monogrammed Shams

I have been itching to redo our bedding. 

We have monogrammed bedding in a lovely shade of hydrangea blue with two standard shams, king pillow cases and standard pillows. I love that the monogrammed extra long king size pillows peak out from behind the shams, but I have been craving for a change of scenery.

I stumbled across this lovely Etsy store and immediately placed a custom order {ask for pricing. I got a great discount due to multiple monogrammed items}. Emily, the store owner,  also recommended a great combination that she knows will look great in the color that will look best in the monogram I chose. 

I wish I had found this amazing shop before I ordered these navy sheets {monogrammed, of course!} as I love these scalloped monogrammed sheets. I have already added them to my cart if I decide I need a back up set. 

Check out Southern Linens Blog, Facebook and Instagram @SouthernLinens.



Stay tuned for a 'Before and After' post when my new purchases arrive!


Photos borrowed from @SouthernLinen Instagram


3 comments:

  1. wow , it is very beautiful , so comfortable .

    welcome to my blog http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monogrammed anything is awesome. I like the 100% washable wool bedding sets. They are super soft and very easy to maintain. Wool works best for me because its comfortable and softer. I bought the while bed in a box thing. The whole set was a washable wool product. I think its so much easier to keep clean and its toasty on cold morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. You're super chic and love your style. Great bedding - love monogrammed anything. How did you monogram it with your initials or combined with your husband? Thanks for the inspiration.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover