3.23.2016

one pieces for spring

one pieces for spring

Scalloped : NAVY SCALLOPED DOT JACQUARD {also comes in white and blush!} // BLACK {also comes in red} SCALLOPED HALTER ONE PIECE // SCALLOP EDGE HIGH NECK ONE PIECE



ORANGE MESH ONE PIECE // NAVY AND WHITE CUT OUT ONE PIECE 




FLORAL BUSTIER ONE PIECE  {$68}// STRIPED ONE PIECE {$150}




Blue : RUFFLE ONE PIECE {$88} // TIDAL WAVE HIGH NECK SWIMSUIT {$167} // REVERSIBLE BLUE ONE PIECE {$58}


I remember when I wouldn't be caught in a one piece {hellos 17!} but now, I can't get enough. They are no longer for the over 50 or overweight. There are endless options and I love that they are chic and a fun mix up from the traditional bikini. {This orange mesh one piece and navy and white cutout one piece are my favorites!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover