3.27.2016

2




As seen on Instagram, we have exciting news!!!

There is a reason that posts have been sporadic and my Instagram feed sometimes takes days between photos. I am expecting! 

{I thought it was fairly obvious with this post, but made sure to make it Instagram official with this photo.} 

I even had a friend ask, "What is with all the peplum tops? Is Baby #2 happening?" as seen here, here and here {I thought I was being sneaky!}.

It has been a pure joy, blessing and extremely exhausting. I am having the best time being a mom to a curious, sweet, perfectly angelic and amazingly wise 16 month old. I am extremely excited to see her as a big sister in the fall and to share this journey with you!

I am in the works to add a "Momma Friendly" department to my boutique as maternity wear can be a...challenge. And I plan to start a mom series soon as I get many questions about my favorite gear, wears and essentials and am excited to learn more about being a momma to two under 2! 


photos borrowed from Pinterest and found here and here

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover