3.04.2016

all navy everything

navy regent blazer

all navy outfit

navy saint laurent

navy blazer and jeans

pumps and skinny jeans

navy saint laurent bag




It is no secret that I am in love with my navy blazer. Classic, chic and the epitome of timeless style, I truly wear this one with everything. I love the pre-popped collar and the longer shillouette, making it especially stylish and it honestly looks great over a tee or a silk came for date night. 

I have a sunglass problem. 

I have countless pairs, never know where half of them are and have them stashed in my bedside table, in multiple spots in the car and in every purse. When my husband saw me in these, he said that I should promptly throw all my others away and only wear these ones

1 comment:

  1. I love navy everything too...esp when it involves polka dots :)
    - Jac
    http://thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover