2.17.2016

liquid legging


liquid leggings

black tunic and leggings

black peplum tunic

kendra scott elisa layered

black ferragamo clutch

leather leggings and pumps

black tunic and leggings

all black blogger outfit

Top : DROP-WAIST TUNIC TOP // Pants : LIQUID LEGGINGS // Shoes : BLACK SUEDE PUMPS // Sunglasses : RAY-BAN WAYFARER  // Bag : VINTAGE FERRAGAMO CLUTCH from my grandmother's closet // Necklaces : KENDRA SCOTT ELISA c/o // ROSE GOLD NAMEPLATE NECKLACE // Bracelet : HERMES CLIC CLAC


I immediately fell in love with the mix of fabrics and the simple ease of this top {plus, it comes in the most flattering taupe}. I thought it would be an easy top to throw on with jeans and be casual, but I totally underestimated the power of an all black ensemble. Paired with these liquid leggings {$28!} and the perefect vintage ladylike details of my grandmother's handbag, I felt ready to tackle the world, or at least our date night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover