2.22.2016

Instagram Roundup

click directly on the photo to shop the featured product!

faux suede fringe skirt


I am late on the fringe train, but what better way to jump on the bandwagon than this $80 faux fringe skirt that also comes in black {which is currently on sale for $50!}.






best red lip

You have heard me mention countless times how much I love this red lip sheer. 



pink pants and stripes






pink mini crossbody bag


Obsessed with these mini crossbody bags and since I posted this photo, they have gone on sale!


Nude Patent Louboutin Pigalle


While this shoe is pricey, I totally recommend the splurge. It might be the pretties shoe in my closet {I try not to play favorites, even though I did wear these and these pretty flats this weekend.} This Pigalle Pump is surprisingly easy to walk in and goes with everything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover