1.11.2016

shop my images

click directly on the photo to shop the feature item!

chambray and pom beanie


As you saw on snapchat, this navy pom beanie was worth every penny of the $16 I spent on it for our trip to Santa Ynez. I wore it on morning jogs and workout, wine tasting, exploring...but if you follow along on snapchat, you already knew that. 

I ordered it on the drive up thinking that I had lost this pom beanie, while it was "hiding" in my well packed suitcase all along...nevertheless, both were on a gnarly schedule, as I was wearing them daily.





navy plaid scarf


This scarf had me at hello. Navy, orange, uber soft, oversized and on sale?!? I almost bought two. 



mountain fashion


These buffalo live in this huge {I mean...HUGE!} pasture on our way to our favorite vineyard, so you never know if you are going to see them due to the pasture's topography. I was so excited to see them not only at the part of the pasture by the side of the road, but with two babies! 

I was so excited, but bummed that I didn't bring my little girl....but then excited again that she wasn't with me...

... a tourist came to a screeching halt behind us, promptly walked up to the fence, stuck his camera phone through and took a photo. Mama Bear Buffalo promptly charged the fence, stopping right before the fence. And by fence, I mean some strings of barbed wire.  



light blue blazer


This combo is my new closet favorite. I originally bought this light blue blazer thinking that I would just wear it with everything, but then I remember that I have a deep love for this color and have a cashmere sweater in the exact color. Presto! A monochromatic look that couldn't be more indicative of my style. 



rose gold nameplate necklace


The current necklace combo that I can't take off! {And the lip pencil in "Edge to Edge" that I also don't want to take off.}





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover