12.16.2015

white

white chiffon dress

white dress in winter

white dropped waist dress

white dress black tights

white dress for winter

white dress black pantyhose

black booties and chanel white dress







As seen on my snapchat {@navyandorange}, Instagram and LIKEtoKNOW.it, I feel in love with this dress the moment I put it on {even without shoes or makeup}. I scored it majorly on sale and it, unfortunately as since sold out I found it here!!!. Nevertheless, this look is a great reminder that all your white summer dresses can easily be transformed to a holiday ready look with a great pair of booties and pantyhose!

Shop some other great white dresses below that will be great for all your holiday dressings and all are under $100.  {They would also be perfect if you have plans to travel to warmer weather over the holidays!}






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover