12.09.2015

striped shift dress


striped shift dress

striped holiday dress

cupcakes and cashmere striped dress

striped dress and booties

striped dress and tights

stripe dress blogger outfit

aviators and stripes



I fell in love with this dress when I first spotted it months ago, immediatley thinking that it would be great for festive holiday dressing. Here in San Diego, it is easy to wear dresses year around, but nevertheless, a great pair of black pantyhose make a dress immediately winter appropriate. Paired with booties, I almost look like I am ready to tackle any frigid temps. 

Pair black panty hose with any of your summer dresses to make them winter ready. I feel as if these black ones channel The Duchess of Cambridge.

Shop some striped dresses that would also look adorable with black tights or pantyhose, all under $100.



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love your booties with the tights :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover