12.15.2015

shop my instagram

baby ball pit


We got a million compliments on my daughter's party dress {which I originally purchased for the holidays} and she very much looked the part of the birthday princess. {and it's currently on sale!}

Note: if you are thinking of getting this ball pit, which I was surprised how entertained she was, I recommend three bags {yes, that is 300 balls} to fill the pool. 



orange monogram


These were supposed to be from Santa, but I couldn't resist hanging them on our stove right away!

I have included some other great personalized stocking stuffers, all under $100.



light blue blazer


You had me at blazer. Now put it in a light blue and on sale, and I'm sold!




white fringe top


I accidentally/ on purpose matched my daughter at her first birthday party. BUT, I was looking for an excuse to keep this white fringe top anyway {and I have since ordered it in gray!}.


first birthday crown


I really can't believe that I am packing these up already! This one was my favorite and I am going to peel off the one for when the days of dress up and princesses are upon us!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover