12.24.2015

festive

pom pom flats

wreath and under boots

Photo 2: {borrowed from here} similar faux boxwood wreath // Hunter boots // cable knit socks

As seen on Instagram, I can't get enough of these festive navy velvet pom pom flats or the perfect red lip. And I plan to wear both for the rest of the weekend year. 

I cannot thank each of you enough for being a part of the best year of my life. I love all your sweet comments, emails and questions and appreciate all your support.

Today we will be going to church and watching the children's choir { I am so excited to see my daughter's reaction.} Then dinner with my family at my parents' house where my daughter is obsessed with all the decorations. She is the perfect age where she is very interested in everything but doesn't understand or expect all the presents. 

I hope you have an amazing time with your family and I am beyond thankful for all my blessings, my family, this creative outlet and all y'all!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover