12.22.2015

shop my Instagram

 click directly on the photo to shop the featured item
baby navy dress


I originally bought this for my Little One's second Thanksgiving, but being a sucker for navy and with a full party calendar, she has already worn it a bunch of times. I love it paired with these navy tights and these red Mary Janes. 

pom pom beanie

Twinning with my angel at the park. Plus that excursion vest is on major sale for $50!






baby fair isle pj


She has been wearing these non stop since before Thankgiving. 

red baby beanie


My daughter's outfit was on point for a family Christmas gathering of watching 'The Grinch.' And her super comfy striped sweater dress is currently on sale for $14!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover