12.02.2015

oversized plaid

oversized plaid skirt


plaid skirt and chambray

oversized plaid mini skirt


chambray and skirt


oversized plaid miniskirt

perfect chambray shirt


plaid mini skirt



You know that I love a great budget friendly find. With this skirt being $60, I plan on wearing this well after the holiday season. I originally purchased it to wear with my beige cashmere and bare legs back in October, when the holidays didn't seem so imminent. Now with December upon us, I am excited to wear this oversized plaid skirt with holiday sparkle and pumps for festive Christmas parties. 


1 comment:

  1. Aww I really like your outfit, your Denim Top and Plaid Skirt are gorgeous and i'm so glad that you've got your Wellingtons on I've been wearing my Wellingtons a lot lately I hate getting my Tights splashed.
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover