12.10.2015

gifts for him for $100

gifts for him for $100



1. Jack Black Jet Set - perfect stocking stuffer and TSA approved!

2. Headphones - so he doesn't steal your earbuds.

3. Carry On Cocktail Kit - to start the vacation ASAP

4. Engraved Bookmark - to keep his spot

5. Lacoste Polo - this comes in 13 colors!

6. Monogrammed Dopp Kit - for all his shaving needs

7. 'You Are the Best' Coffee Mug - just to remind him {my dad tells me this every time I say goodbye to him.}

8. Sriracha Key Chain - for the spice enthusiasts. My brother-in-law probably already has this, but I'm getting it for him anyway...

9. Monogrammed Luggage Tag - perfect for the business traveler 

10. Sushi Socks - all the men in my life are huge sushi fans. This is the perfect stocking stuffer for all of them!

11. Eyemask - my husband would have loved this when our Little One was feeding through the night

12. Converse Sneakers to give the dress shoes and loafers a weekend break

13. Travel Poker Set I'm getting this for all the boys and the husband's business partners








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover