12.17.2015

gifts for her under $50


 1. Pearl Cuff {$38} - for the pearl obsessed.

2. What I Want Notebook {$25} - so she can keep track of it all!

3. Chanel Scarlet Lipliner {$30} - literally, can't stop wearing it! I get compliments everytime I do. Beauty Tip : I line the lip and fill it in with the Lip Sheer in Scarlet for a perfect pout, or fill in the lip completely with this lip liner and top with the Lip Sheer for a pop of lip! The perfect holiday red. 

4. BeautyCounter Lip Sheer in Scarlet {$28} - love it all alone for a lip that says "I just had a glass of red wine or a makeout sesh!"

5. Starburst Brooches {$42} - Love these on a the label of a blazer.

6. Boxwood Wreath {$29} - I plan to leave this up all year. 

7. Antler Napkin Rings {$35} - for the perfect tables cape or hostess gift!

8. Plaid Monogrammed Napkins {$30} - totally going to be using these all year. 

9. Gold Earbuds {$30} - for the glam girl to look great while at the gym. 

10. DryBar Rollers {$10} - love these to extend the life of the blowout. 

11. BeautyCounter Rosewater Mist {$32} - Beyond, BEYOND obsessed! 

12. 'You Strike My Fancy' Matches {$10 for set of 3} - great for the girlie girl who always has candles going. 

13. Leather Tassel Key Ring {$49} - get one monogrammed {for free!} in her favorite color.

14. Chandelier Earrings {$42} - to accentuate her holiday looks. 

15. BeautyCounter Gentle Exfoliator {$30} - got this for all the lady's stocking stuffers. I use it every other day and I love the way it makes my skin feel. 

16. Reindeer Rhinestone Earrings {$12} - at this price, I am half tempted to get my ears pierced. 

17. Plaid Makeup Bag {$49} - for the prepster to keep her perfect red lip easily accessible in her handbag. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover