11.05.2015

obsessed with this dress


laser cute blush pink suede shift dress

laser cute blush pink suede shift dress



As seen on my snapchat {my username is navyandorange} , I recently found the perfect dark berry vegan leather shift dress for $62 that I plan on wearing for Thanksgiving. And then I found this one...

Blush pink, long sleeve and with laser cut detailing, I think that this will be worn weekly from now until 2017. {and it is also $62!}

This dress is low in stock, so I have rounded up some great vegan leather options for you below, all under $100, and found this blush scalloped suede dress option for $18. 

{my favorite is this suede blush jacket and this navy suede swing dress.}


2 comments:

  1. That dress is just wow.

    P.S. I hope you will join our Christmas card exchange. All you need to do is email me your mailing info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The laser cut makes this dress really awesome!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover