11.24.2015

instagram roundup & beautycounter favs

red lips and navy stripes







kendra scott elisa


Have y'all heard of Rocksbox?

You borrow three pieces of jewelry as often as you like. Keep the pieces you love {you get a $10 each month}, send back the pieces you don't as many times as your heart desires.

They are giving navy & orange readers the first month free with code 'navyandorangexoxo' so you can test drive this amazing necklace that I love layered with, well, everything!




beautycounter favorites


My goodies from the Shop Rica event I hosted! 

Obsessed with everything! 

This sweater is beyond cozy {order down, it is very oversized. I got an XS}, I am wearing this vegan leather dress {$62} to Thanksgiving and upcoming holiday parties and I can't stop using my BeautyCounter items.



Current Favorites:

- Gentle Exfoliator I use this about every other day with my Clarisonic Brush and it makes my skin rival my daughters for softness. And it makes it glow like I just had a facial. 

-Radiance Firming Complex Use this daily AM/PM after cleansing and before your lotion to combat signs of aging

-Rose Water Uplifting Spray great for a quick refresh at anytime. I like to use it after a run or the gym after rinsing off my face. Not the time to start all over on my am regime, but enough for a refresh. 

- Lustro Face Oil I am a true addict! I love this mixed with my daily moisturizer, after the shower, before or after my night cream...truly anytime and it will make your skin look and feel amazing. 


black lace dress







navy saint laurent bag







blush tunic





1 comment:

  1. I love the lacy dress and the leather dress! Gorgeous :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover