11.19.2015

party animal gift guide

party animal gift guide

The perfect gift guide for all the party animals on your list!

And I have updated the navy & orange boutique with gifts for everyone on your list for under $50. I will continue to update it, so check it daily for all your festive holiday gifts on a budget!


1. Monogrammed Cocktail Napkins {$52} - choose from 36 colors of monogram. I am beyond in love with this print. I have promptly ordered in navy and another set in blush {color name: chiffon} for my own stocking!

2. Cooper Moscow Mule Mug {$40/ 2} - come with Moscow Mule ingredients in hand: lime juice, ginger beer and vodka!

3. Embroidered Linen Wine Bag {$45} - order this when you RSVP for the party and fill with your favorite champagne or red wine. 




6. Antler Napkin Rings {$35 for a set of 4} // Plaid Monogrammed Napkins {$59 for a set of 4}




8. Whino Cocktail Napkins {$36 for set of 4} - I just ordered a bunch of these to have in my gift closet for last minute gifts and parties.

9. Cooper Tray {$175} - great for the boss' holiday party!


10. Leather Desk Diary {$110} - for the party girl to keep all her festivities straight. Get it monogrammed!


11. 'You Strike My Fancy' Matches {$10 for set of 3} - Pair it with your favorite candle


12. Gold Swan Float {$70} - for the ultimate party animal! Blow it up in the driveway and throw it in their pool when you arrive!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover