11.23.2015

baby gift guide

baby gift guide

In honor of my daughter's first birthday {how did that happen so fast!?!} I have pulled together our gift guide for my favorite person to shop for, the little one!

Sit to Stand Learning Walker $20 - my parents in law bought this for her for an early birthday present and she loves it! She has loved practicing standing on it and how interactive it is. I lock the wheels and place it against the wall {so it won't slide} and put it in the kitchen with me so I can cook dinner while keeping an eye on her.

Magnetic Building Blocks $28 // Full Set Manetic Building Blocks $110 great for home or the travel set for the hair plane, building blocks are great for gravity reasoning and spacial learning for little ones.

Jellycat Stuffed Bunny $33 We might have every animal every made in this soft, snuggly brand. My daughter seems to have a favorite, the lion!

Fair Isle Pajamas $27 She is actually wearing these right now! So cute, comfy and festive, but not aggressively so. I plan on putting her in these well after the holidays are gone {if she still fits!}

Darth Vader Sweatshirt $50 for any little boy that is like my nephew : currently obsessed with anything Star Wars!

Textured Bounce Balls $17 These were a huge hit at our play group for all ages

Stacking Cups $11 Simple entertainment for hours!

Birthday Crown $19 Every birthday girls needs a crown!

Wooden Tool Set $15 for every little boy on your list

Grosgrain Bow Headband $20 for a set of 17 colors My daughter's head has always been in the 98+ percentile and these have never left a mark. Plus, the set comes with 17 colors, ensuring that all of her ensembles has the perfect bow to match.

Cashmere Cardigan $150 As seen in this post, this adorable cashmere cardigan is a closet must have for you little one. Cozy, chic and incredibly warm, I never worry if my angel is too hot or too cold when she is wearing this.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover