10.09.2015

chambray, red & green

red lace up ballet flats

olive pants

saint laurent cabas chyc

chambray outfit

chambray street style

olive green fall

kendra scott elisa

red lace up flats

SHIRT : Chambray Ex-Boyfriend Shirt // PANTS : Stretchy Cargo Pants  order a size down, I'm wearing a 26 // SHOES : Red Lace Up Flats and more sizes here and similiar style for $95 here // SUNGLASSES : Ray-Ban Aviators // BAG : Cognac Saint Laurent Cabas Chyc // NECKLACE : Kendra Scott Elisa c/o // BRACELETS : Hermes H Clic Clac // David Yurman Bangle // Gorjana Cuff c/o // NAILS : OPI in 'Amore at the Grand Canal'




As you saw on Instagram and LIKEtoKNOW.it weeks, ago I accidentally fell in love with this pairing, even though my husband said that I looked like I was ready for Christmas. While this outfit is full of basics, I love that it is anything but. Proof that you don't need to spend a lot to look {and feel} like a million buck: The perfect red lace up ballet flats are under $50. Tell your closet I said you are welcome!

{ UPDATE : the red lace up ballet flats keep selling out in red, but I have found them at the options below.}






3 comments:

  1. Love this look! So casual chic.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these wonderful photos,and they are so cool

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover