10.01.2015

olive green under $100

olive green under $100


Off the Shoulder Romper {$68} // Off the Shoulder Top {$38} // Off the Shoulder Dress {$38} // Olive Sunglasses {$6} // Olive Long Vest  {$85} // Wool Felt Panama Hat {$38} // Hinge Feather Trim Panama Hat {$38} // Olive Green Booties {$100} // Skinny Stretch Cargo Pants {$98} order a size down, I got a 26 // Shawl Collar Cardigan  {$33} // Kendra Scott Elle Earrings {$55} // Olive Green Trapeze Dress {$39} {you'll see this in an upcoming outfit post!} // Olive Fitted Off the Shoulder Dress {$40} // Ribbed Knit Skater Dress {$15}


I am loving the fall trend of olive green. I first thought it would be great for fall when falling in love with these olive skinny stretch cargo pants {so, so comfy! Order a size down, they run large.} I thought that the color would be hard to wear, but then I began to treat it like a neutral and noticed that it was the quinesstinal fall color and looked great with everything {i.e navy} in my closet


Shop all the great selections below that are under $100 in this super fall friendly color. 





1 comment:

  1. I love olive green. Those easy to throw on dresses are a steal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover