10.30.2015

cable knit comfy

white fisherman sweater

light jean jacket

jean jacket and jean outfit

jean on jean outfit



saint laurent nude crossbody

white sweater and jean jacket

jeans and jean jacket outfit

nude saint laurent crossbody

saint laurent monogramme universite

saint laurent monogramme universite

white sweater and jean jacket

saint laurent nude monogramme universite

nude saint laurent crossbody









I feel in love with this sweater for the look, thinking I would wear it with my white skinny jeans all winter. But I can't take it off because of its softness. I literally have to remind myself that it isn't cashmere. {And it's currently on sale for under $60!} This will definitely be a closet favorite until next summer {and probably even then with cutoffs}.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover