10.23.2015

navy plaid


navy plaid shift dress

navy plaid shift dress

navy plaid shift dress

navy hunter boots

navy hunter boots and dress

navy plaid dress

navy saint laurent and navy hunter rain boots

navy plaid dress



kendra scott elisa necklace

DRESS : Navy Shift Dress c/o The Mint, similar here // BOOTS : Navy Hunter Rain Boots // BAG : Navy Saint Laurent Sac du Jour // SUNGLASSES : Ray-Ban Aviators // NECKLACE : Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace c/o // BRACELETS : David Yurman Bangles



I can never say no to navy. Pair it in plaid and in a shift dress and it might just be my spirit animal. 

Don't forget to enter The Mint Giveaway here, and you could get this dress for $20!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love it with the rainboots, too. Great look!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sweetheart I love your outfit, seeing you wearing your Wellingtons makes me very happy you look adorable, I spend most weekends wearing Denim Shorts and Hunter Wellingtons.
    Julie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover