10.26.2015

mommy Monday

arcona triad pads


I love these toner pads! They smell delicous and I love how great they make my skin feel. Plus, I feel like I get a mini exfoliation when I use them.


honest diaper cream


You can't be a mom without a few diaper creams on hand. I have tried a bunch and these two are my favorite. They immediately cure any problem areas and I like the smell and feel of these two. 

blush panama hat


As seen on Instagram and multiple style posts, I love this blush Panama Hat. So much so that I got it in black. Plus, its $58! Great for those bad hair days, or when a mom on the go hasn't had time to wash her hair...or both!




My daughter is a book worm. I know that all moms think their kids are smart {they are!}, but our Little One does seem to love books more than the average kid. I have included all of our favorites below.







This excursion vest is my yearly autumnal obsession. Plus this herringbone one is $75. It is great to throw on over a chambray shirt or the mom uniform of workout gear for morning or evening walks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover