10.08.2015

fall essentials for under $100

fall essentials for under $100

BOOTIES : Olive Booties // SWEATER : Ivory Fisherman Sweater // SCARF : Plaid Blanket Scarf // PANTS : Olive Skinny Cargo Pants // LIPS : Lip Sheer in Currant - Lip Sheer in Scarlet // FLANNEL SHIRTS : 1. Black and White Flannel Shirt 2. Red Plaid Shirt  3. Black and White Buffalo Check Shirt 4. Boyfriend Plaid Shirt // HAT : Blush Panama Hat // BRACELET : Rose Gold Elton Kendra Scott Bangle




Like every other girl and blogger, fall is my favorite. Above are some items that I have gladly added to my closet in hopes that the local weather will soon feel autumnal. And everything is under $100! {I am beyond obsessed with those lip sheers and that hat is $58 and I bought it in blush and black. I love how soft that fisherman sweater is and the color and price can't be beat. Come on cold weather!!!}





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover